Lixo, a simplified joint-stock company (“société par actions simplifiée”) with a capital of 63 133 €, is registered office is located at 23 rue de Suez, 75018 Paris (France), registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris (France) under number 878 690 361, represented by Marjorie DARCET, in her capacity of President.
Email contact: email@example.com
Hosting provider: OVH Groupe SAS
1. The personal data we will collect
2. How we use the data we collect
3. Who has access to the data collected
4. The rights of the users of the site
Personal data must be:
1. processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency) ;
2. collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization); accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy) ;
4. kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage) ;
5. processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
1. the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes ;
2. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
3. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
4. processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
5. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
2. the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
1. IP address
3. Links a user clicks while using the site
4. Content the user views on your siteData collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
1. First name and Last name
3. Phone number
This data may be collected through the following methods: Contact forms or content upload forms
How we use personal data ?
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
- marketing communications
- business relations
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- marketing communications
- business relationsWith whom we share personal data ?
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes set forth in this policy.
We will not sell or share your data with third parties except as follows:
1. if required by law
2. if it is required for any legal proceedings
3. to prove or protect our legal rights
4. to purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the companyIf you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data ?
Users' data will be stored for a period of 3 years.
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is stored for longer than this period.
How we protect your personal dataUnder all circumstances, not to sell your personal data to third parties. Process of selecting partners and subcontractors to ensure that they comply with the rules of personal data protectionHost data securely at OVH, in France.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.Your rights as a userUnder the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
1. right of access
2. right to rectification
3. right to erasure
4. right to restrict processing
5. right to data portability
6. right to objectYou can find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to change, delete or challenge the data collected ?
If you would like your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
23, rue de Suez, 75018 Paris (France)
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user's browsing habits. We use the following types of cookies on our site:
1. Functional cookies:
We use these to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
2. Analytical Cookies:
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
3. Targeting Cookies:
These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us using the following:
23, rue de Suez, 75018 Paris (France)